The weekend was great.....
We had a relaxing day with mum (AKA Nanna) on Friday.
Then I headed out with Jeremy and some of his customers and co-workers Palmerston North for dinner that night.
We stayed up there in a hotel, all paid for by his company, so it didn't cost a cent - I LOVE that!! hehe
Got back to mum's early on Saturday morning, then headed back to PNth with her to meet the "girls" for morning tea.
Was great to see Anne and Janene and Chris H and Chris D again.
We stayed in Foxton on Saturday night, and headed back home on Sunday morning, cos the Plasterer was supposed to be coming around to finish plastering the walls in Rhian's room.
The bastard didn't turn up!!!!!
Waste of space that guy!!!!
Booked my car in for a wheel alignment today....
Got a phone call just now to say that I need 4 new tyres!!
Bugger!
$190 per tyre!
Double bugger!!!!
I'll do some ringing around, see if I can't get them cheaper!!
No comments:
Post a Comment