My boss is away this week, so is my co-worker, so I'm LOVING all the work that I have to do!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being busy!
I have my car booked in for new tyres on Wednesday - $157 per tyre, plus a wheel alignment for $50
Close enough to $700 thank you very much!!
PLUS, I have it booked in for a service and WOF on Thursday - $200 there.
Luckily we just got told what our bonus is this year....
Not much more than $1000, but hey, at least it will pay for my car to be all safe and sound again right???
We are going out tonight with a couple of friends to the Workingmans Club. I'm looking forward to it on many levels!!
I havent caught up with these two for ages, and it's a bonus that the club will close at midnight (due to it being Good Friday tomorrow), which means that it won't be a big night at all!
YAY!!! I'm getting way too old for 3am finishes these days!!!!
Not much more planned for the weekend to be honest......
We'll try to get some stuff done around the house I imagine!
I think Jeremy mentioned the Plasterer is coming around on Saturday.....
Let's see if he turns up this time!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment