Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday 10th May 2013

I'm still here, still trucking along.
I forgot how busy life gets with a newborn!!
Photos will come - Lord knows I have taken enough!
I just have to find the cord to the camera!!!
Ooooops!!!

Tilly is a blessing - a real delight!
She is sleeping well in the night, and although she feeds a lot through the day - I don't actually mind that much, since I didn't really do much breastfeeding with the other two!
She is gaining weight at a fast rate of knots, so that is a positive as well!
I had problems with my milk supply at the beginning, so my midwife acted early this time, and I am on prescription tablets to increase my supply.
They must be working, because I woke up this morning with two throbbing melons attached to my chest!
My boobs have gone from barely filling up a B cup to completely spilling out of a C cup!
It's totally amazing and somewhat surreal to have boobs that actually stick out from my chest!!!
Hehehehehehe....

It's Rhian's 9th birthday on Monday the 13th, and we have arranged a "Pool party" at the local pool on Sunday afternoon.
A spanner got thrown in the works yesterday though, as we found out that the pool we had booked was actually closed for maintenance!!!
After a desperate ring around to the other pools, we finally managed to find one that will take us, although we can't get a private room for the food, we will just have to compromise and have it in the public area.
It all worked out in the end...  well, lets hope it will anyway!
She has 22 kids coming - Holy Crap!
Luckily I have become fantastic at delegating, and have managed to con others in to making food for the occasion - YAY!

Jaynie is adjusting well to having a new baby in the house... she is still demanding and clingy, but she is gradually getting used to the idea that she has to share me :)
I had a clean out of her drawers today, and got rid of everything that is either too small or wont fit her next summer etc...
Needless to say - her drawers now look decidedly empty!
Looks like I will definitely need to go shopping at the change of seasons :)

We had a bot of a scare with Jeremy's health this week - let's just say that I have experienced the longest 24 hours of my life this week, and I NEVER want to experience that kind of stress again!
All is fine, but for a while there, I had him dead and buried and me on the DPB with 3 kids!
NOT GOOD!!!
Although it was damn scary, it has actually made us make moves to get organised with things that we were procrastinating with - like a will!
All things happen for a reason :)

Righto - I can hear my littlest madam stirring - time to get the boobie juice ready ;)







4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - that sounds bad about Jeremy! Regardless of anything, you should have a will but if it is a health thing that can be bettered by a change in life do that too!

    I'm so glad you have milk... and boobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, new babies are stressful enough without scary stuff with Jeremy. Get yourselves sorted but if, like Lynda said it is something that a few lifestyle changes can reduce the risk - go for it. The DPB is not enough for you to give your girls the life you want or they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo excited! What an absolutely beautiful name! Where did it come from? I Lurve it! Congratulations gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is ok with Jeremy now. And yay for milk and boobs! :)

    ReplyDelete